Make time management easy
As a manager, you carry heavy responsibilities such as the synchronization of multiple teams, the management of customer requests, sizing up your human and technical resources to face demand, while trying to keep jobs attractive and maintain a healthy work / life balance.
Ensure business continuity through higher resilience
- How to mobilize your workforce in real time without damaging their quality of life ?
- How to ensure business continuity in case of unscheduled absences ?
- How to better train your workforce and managers and receive data-driven feedback ?
- How to prevent accidents and professional exhaustion ?
Mitigate risks of exhaustion and mental load.
- Develop employer branding and increase employee retention while taking care of your employees’s work/life balance.
- Share workload taking in count unavoidable constraints.
- Improve your performance while safeguarding health & safety of your collaborators.
- Improve Diversity, Equity and Inclusion through better mental health support.
- Ensure compliance to all appicable regulations (EU Working Time Directive, GDPR)
Manage complex and irregular working-hours
- Be sure to cover all types of variables, including seasonal, weekly, hourly changes
- Manage HR and material resources effortlessly
- Anticipate your teams’ schedules and working hours while considering their availability and capacities.
- Take into account the incidence your work has on your personal life, your colleagues, your exhaustion…